Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Super 8 Sound Recorders

  1. #1
    Inactive Member oldasdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just picked up a Super 8 Sound Recorder off of ebay.It's a Sony reel to reel converted to accept super 8 mag film fullcoat.Anyone familiar with these things or know where fullcoat super 8 tape can be found?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Konton's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2000
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by oldasdirt:
    I just picked up a Super 8 Sound Recorder off of ebay.It's a Sony reel to reel converted to accept super 8 mag film fullcoat.Anyone familiar with these things or know where fullcoat super 8 tape can be found?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have some. I may also have the manual. What do you need to know and how much fullcoat do you need? e-mail me directly at [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •